Lease Car Rental Service
Whether you wish to take a car for long term or need a whole fleet of cars without having to worry about insurance, maintenance, and other factors, Chandigarh Car Rental a Car offers you long term lease car rental service that allows you to own the car minus the hassles of owning one.
What sets monthly car rentals apart from leases is that you can rent by the month without having any long-term commitments. Rentals are typically less expensive and don’t require a credit check. Simply put, renting a car gives you more freedom, flexibility, and savings. In the Long Term Rental option, we provide fully trained and verified chauffeur along with the car. Whether you wish to take a car for the long term or need a whole fleet of cars without having to worry about insurance, maintenance, and other factors, We offer you long term car rental service that allows you to own the car minus the hassles of owning one.
If you’re thinking about renting a car for an extended period, you may wonder if you should just jump straight to financing or leasing. Our simple booking system makes it quick and easy to book, so it is less hassle than a Long-term lease. With a wide array of vehicles and premium customer service, we make renting a car long term simple and cost-effective. The benefits of renting vs leasing a car include the following: Monthly car rentals, Are easier to find than a short-term lease. Are less expensive. Your original rate for each of these subsequent charges during your long-term car rental. If you need to extend your return date or return your rental car early, rates could vary because your dates have changed.
About Are long term Subscriptions
Chandigarh Car Rental subscriptions is currently available in Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur, Panchkula & Delhi, Himachal
You can customise your usage period while booking the car. Your monthly fee will vary based on your usage period (the longer it is, the lesser the fee). If you decide to extend the usage period while you are using the car, you can do that too.
- You will have the option to select a usage period while making the booking, and you will need to return the car at the end of that period. For an unboxed car the minimum subscription period is 1 month and maximum period is 36 months, while for a brand new car the minimum period is 12 months and maximum period is 48 months.
- If you want to return the car before completing the usage period, you can do that too, but you will need to pay the “Accumulated Fee Difference” plus one month of the subscription fee. Accumulated fee difference means “monthly fee of your actual period of usage, minus the monthly fee of your originally selected usage period”, multiplied by the number of months of actual usage.
- For example, let’s take a car whose monthly fee is Rs 20,000 for a 24 month usage period, and Rs 22,000 for a 12 month usage period. Now, if you had originally opted for a usage period 24 months, but you return the car at the end of 12 months, the Accumulated Fee Difference would be Rs 2,000 (22,000 minus 20,000), multiplied by 12 = Rs 24,000
- For brand new car: If you want to return the car before 12 months (the minimum usage period), you will need to pay the Accumulated Fee Difference as well as a pre- closure penalty. Pre-closure penalty is 25% of the pending monthly fees until the completion of 12 months.
- Similarly, if you want to keep the car for longer than your usage period, you can do that too, and your monthly fee will be reduced to reflect the longer period of usage
Yes, if you opt for a brand new car, you can acquire (buy) the car at the end of your usage period. You will need to pay a pre-determined “Settlement Charge”, which varies depending on when you choose to acquire it.
Yes, we will help you with the documentation and processing at the RTO
Chandigarh Car Rental subscriptions gives you a flexibility to experiment with different cars. Once you complete the usage period, you can return the car and get a new one from Car4selfdrive.com.
No, you don’t need to pay any down-payment to get the car. And not even the hefty road tax. Too book a car you only need to pay a refundable security deposit and first months rent before delivery.